Where To Get A Power Steering Pressure Hose - 99 Gs400

I'm looking for a power steering pressure hose for my 99 GS400. I've been to the dealer and they want $980 for the part, apparently the dealer only sells the pressure hose as "one piece" (meanning you get all power steering hoses) when you purchase this part from them. Does anyone know of a good place to purchase just the p/s high pressure hose by itself?

Find a local Aeroquip dealer, or a company that makes up hydraulic lines for heavy equipment and the like. There's one in my town, and they can install hose on anything. They'll remove the ruptured hose and install another piece with new crimps. Maybe $30.00.

The guys locally make up hoses for the diesels on my boat - so cheaply I keep thinking they've made a mistake on the bill....

• 3 weeks later...
Find a local Aeroquip dealer, or a company that makes up hydraulic lines for heavy equipment and the like. There's one in my town, and they can install hose on anything. They'll remove the ruptured hose and install another piece with new crimps. Maybe $30.00.

The guys locally make up hoses for the diesels on my boat - so cheaply I keep thinking they've made a mistake on the bill....

BIG Thanks SRK!!

Talked to my mechanic and it can be fixed at shop like you mentioned. It's gonna save me tones of $$ Thanks again... My mechanic said "Why didn't I think of that" which is now my favorite mechanic quote...haha to funny