Independent Repair, Pittsburgh

Does anyone have a recommendation for mechanics in the Pittsburgh, PA area?

I want to get to the bottom of my VSC OFF light problem and would prefer to avoid the local Lexus and Toyota Dealerships.

Also does anyone have any insight on car audio shops in the same area? I would prefer to take it somewhere based on referral.

Thank you

I have found a car audio shop that does some great work. Have a few Steelers as customers. Has anyone had any experience with Memphis Audio speakers/subs/amps?

I was going to go all JL but the guy recommended I take a Look at Memphis Audio also.

Im still trying to fiqure out what I want to spend so he provided a second option.

Thanks

I have found a car audio shop that does some great work. Have a few Steelers as customers. Has anyone had any experience with Memphis Audio speakers/subs/amps?

I was going to go all JL but the guy recommended I take a Look at Memphis Audio also.

Im still trying to fiqure out what I want to spend so he provided a second option.

Thanks

memphis stuff is ok but i prefer diamond audio :cheers:

• 2 weeks later...
Does anyone have a recommendation for mechanics in the Pittsburgh, PA area?

I want to get to the bottom of my VSC OFF light problem and would prefer to avoid the local Lexus and Toyota Dealerships.

Also does anyone have any insight on car audio shops in the same area? I would prefer to take it somewhere based on referral.

Thank you

I take my 1998 GS400 to Auto Tech Performance on Rt 8 (412-487-8324) and they do excellent work.