Fs: ** 95-00 Ls400 Ucf20/21 L-sportline Suspension System **

PureDrifter

Yeah, that's right, i'm selling my beloved L-Sportline suspension setup. this is NOT, i repeat NOT a mix and match of eibach springs and standard bilstein coilovers.

Will include four custom valved, 4perch (vs. normal 2 perch) Bilstein shocks, and custom progressive spring rate Eibach springs (all made for L-Sportline when they were around). I can assemble these for you if you send me your top mounts so you can just bolt them in, otherwise will come without them, unless someone wants to pay me for a new set. this service will be provided at no charge.

This setup will basically get you as low as Tein CST imho, though rides more aggressively. Great for roadtrips as well as the occasional canyon run if you so wish. a GREAT alternative for someone who wants to get low without the mushy factory ride of the Tanabe springs or KYB shocks, and very likely the lowest you can get without coilovers or cut springs.

these have in total ~20-25k miles on them.

quoted for a friend who got it from L-Sportline's now dead website.

Lexus LS400 L-Sportline Springs

Sportline

• Extreme Performance Meets Extreme Style

• Race-Car Like Handling

• Lowers Vehicle 1.7" - 2.3"

• Progressive Spring Design

• Excellent Ride Quality

• Part of the Eibach Sport-System

Eibach Sportline is the extreme-performance spring set created for the extreme enthusiast—the one who craves a race-car attitude for maximum street performance—with the lowest possible drop, but with the exceptional ride quality you expect from Eibach.

Engineered with the same care as our Pro-Kit springs, Eibach Sportline springs achieve legendary handling by aggressively lowering your car’s center of gravity, using our precision—engineered progressive spring rates.

By radically lowering your car’s center of gravity, our Sportline springs dramatically reduce squat during acceleration, body roll in corners and nose-dive under braking. By using our proprietary, progressive spring design, our Sportline springs provide the ultimate balance between high performance, extreme lowering and comfortable ride quality. When combined with today’s wild 18", 19" or 20" wheels and tires, the result is a car that handles just as white-hot as it looks.

Retails At $1499.00!!

Included:

-4x Bilstein L-Sportline spec shocks, with perch rings and 4 alum. perches

-4x L-Sportline spec'd Eibach springs, custom spring rate.

-shock nuts.

-Original L-Sportline box (still have it!)

**if you choose to have me assemble you will need to send me your top mounts and bumpstops**

Price is $450, buyer pays all shipping and paypal fees. keep in mind these are a little on the heavy side so shipping will be at least 50usd.

just to emulate this setup today, using normal Bilstein HD shocks and a set of H&R (the Eibachs go for ~150-200 USED, they are discontinued) is ~$650-700 and you have LESS adjustability. Coilover list starting around $950 for megans so this is the cheapest way to get low without going ghetto and hacking up your OEM springs.

Located in socal, diamond bar/walnut area. if local cash is preferred.

Pics coming this weekend.

If needed, i'm sure a few members on this forum would be willing to vouch for me, or over on ClubLexus where i'm much more active. :)