Installing Door Stills

Hello,

I searched through a couple of pages and could not find an answer. I want to install door sills that light up. I have heard that if your car does not have the proper wiring already there that you can splice into your dome lights so they come on when you open the doors. Is this ture and does anyone have directions on where to find your dome light wiring and how to do it? I have a 2009 IS250.

Thanks,

Rob

Do you have little lights in the driver and front passenger footwells or is that just in the IS sold in Europe. If you have footwell lights, the wires to them might be easy to tap into. The wires to the footwell lights in my LS are easily accessible.

Do you have little lights in the driver and front passenger footwells or is that just in the IS sold in Europe. If you have footwell lights, the wires to them might be easy to tap into. The wires to the footwell lights in my LS are easily accessible.

Hello,

Yes I do have the lights in the footwells. What do I need to take off to get to them and are they labeled? Thanks for the info and help.

Rob