What Types Of Spark Plugs, Cold Air Intake, And Ecu Should I Use?

I have an '03 gs300 sportdesign and I wanted to add some power to it, so I figured I would replace the spark plugs to something a little better, maybe add a cold air intake, and add an ECU. My question is, which spark plugs, cold air intake and ecu would you guys recommend, preferably those who have experience lol ;p . I have been hearing some good talk about the denso, as well as the torquemaster spark plugs, but I dunno which ones to get. Also, I was leaning toward a K&N air intake, but for the ECU I have no clue, but I know you have to be careful about which one you get. If you guys have any other advice, or some other recommendations for me, I would really appreciate it! Thanks in advance!

Get the SRT intake which includes a piggyback ECU... stick to OEM plugs, torquemasters are supposed to be good but I have no personal experience with them.

could also try a header and exhaust if your wanting to free up some power...

Get the SRT intake which includes a piggyback ECU... stick to OEM plugs, torquemasters are supposed to be good but I have no personal experience with them.

Thank you for your response! I will have to look into it, but do you know how much the price will be roughly for the SRT intake with the ECU?

Nevermind, I found the price on their site; I was being lazy :P

could also try a header and exhaust if your wanting to free up some power...

Cool, thanks for your reply bro! headers are a tough install right? I've also heard though that an exhaust system won't really add too much power, but I'm not too sure. What do you think?

Thank you for your response! I will have to look into it, but do you know how much the price will be roughly for the SRT intake with the ECU?

Nevermind, I found the price on their site; I was being lazy :P

yeah they want WAY to much from there site...

http://www.swiftracing.com/SRT/item.aspx?id=85

keep an eye on the classifieds, ebay (pm me i'll tell you where you can normally find one)

Cool, thanks for your reply bro! headers are a tough install right? I've also heard though that an exhaust system won't really add too much power, but I'm not too sure. What do you think?

that depends on your mechanical knowledge really....intake/exhaust systems can call always help a car breath...the more air in/out normally the more power you can make. just do your research ALOT info out all on the web comparing dyno numbers and etc on most of them