Went To The Dark Side!

LEXIRX330

Well guys a couple of months ago I picked up a 2006 X5 330i, got rid of the C230. I have to say wow...I love it. It rides and feels much different then the Lexus both I think ride great. I have never been a big fan of black cars but when I saw this one I had to have it. Black Sapphire metallic. Looks good when it is clean. Here is a picture.

post-22186-1238443049_thumb.jpg

Well guys a couple of months ago I picked up a 2006 X5 330i, got rid of the C230. I have to say wow...I love it. It rides and feels much different then the Lexus both I think ride great. I have never been a big fan of black cars but when I saw this one I had to have it. Black Sapphire metallic. Looks good when it is clean. Here is a picture.

That was the last year of that body if I remember right, Adrian van Hooydonk designed it with Chris Bangle. Very nice pick. That I think was the best looking SUV! Then of course Bangle changed the direction and wanted to make the X5 bigger and so went to that terrible, or should I say "transitional" years. I like the new M3 and 3 series also now, but the 06 BMW model year was sick. Loved that year!