Radio Installation

I own a 95 ES300. The factory radio has a loose wire and everytime you hit a bump in the road, the lights on the radio would go off, but the sound would blast. I am trying to install a sony stereo instead. I have gotten the constant power, acc. power, and ground all wired in. Now I am trying to wire in the speakers. I understand there is a common ground between the speakers. I have hooked up what I thought was the two front speakers, but there is no sound. This is the wiring guide I was using. Does anyone know if this is accurate?

Left Front Speaker Positive Wire (+): Blue

Left Front Speaker Negative Wire (-): White

Right Front Speaker Positive Wire (+): Black

Right Front Speaker Negative Wire (-): White

Left Rear Speaker Positive Wire (+): Yellow

Left Rear Speaker Negative Wire (-): White

Right Rear Speaker Positive Wire (+): Green

Right Rear Speaker Negative Wire (-): White

I've looked at a number of audio diagrams for various years of the ES and haven't found any that show the wire colors in your list or that all the speakers share a common negative.

You might take a look at this thread on ClubLexus that shows a diagram that is supposedly for a 95 ES: http://www.clublexus.com/forums/es300-and-...o-95-es300.html

either way, your new head unit will put out more power than the factory amp. jst remove the amp and bypass it. the stock amp is ~60w (15wx4) 99% of head units are 50wx4 (200w) so your probably better off going with this, i can post pics and let you know how to do it since i just did it last weekend. email me.

EDIT: i cant figure out how to let it show emails in the user cp. so hitme up at justindray.89 (at) gmail (dot) com

mb es300,

Go online to installdr.com. They list the various auto manufacturers, model years and models. Find your year and model and you get the list of the wiring pin locations, colours, and what they attach to. Its really well done. Good Luck!