Some Nice Mountain Roads

Nice vids Bartkat. I love switch backs and sweepers with hills and all that. Your a lucky person to have a nice car like the IS350 and roads like that around so close. Amazing in all 3 videos your posted, I think I saw one other car the whole time! I'd be in jail by now, with no hope for drivers liscense ever again if I lived on roads like that! I just wouldn't be able to contain myself. <_< Your discipline is impressive! :lol:

Nice footage bartkat! Nothing like getting off the interstate.

I don't make vids cause I would not dare post them, but this is one of my favorite Montana roads. Too bad it's about 15 hours drive to get there.

mtwinding76miles.jpg

and one more

mt212curve7.jpg

and this aerial shot is just half of MT212

993mthwy212.jpg

Damn I wish I had those kind of roads around here, everything around here is flat and straight. Last time I was on the Blue Ridge Parkway was maybe 20 years ago and I had a blast.

Funny I think I never saw a speed limit sign. Nice.

Good vids Barkat. :cheers:

On those pictures, the aerial shot , look at the land slides blocking the road, scary!

Nice footage bartkat! Nothing like getting off the interstate.

I don't make vids cause I would not dare post them, but this is one of my favorite Montana roads. Too bad it's about 15 hours drive to get there.

mtwinding76miles.jpg

and one more

mt212curve7.jpg

and this aerial shot is just half of MT212

993mthwy212.jpg

77 miles of winding road. Wow.

Nice vids Bartkat. I love switch backs and sweepers with hills and all that. Your a lucky person to have a nice car like the IS350 and roads like that around so close. Amazing in all 3 videos your posted, I think I saw one other car the whole time! I'd be in jail by now, with no hope for drivers liscense ever again if I lived on roads like that! I just wouldn't be able to contain myself. <_< Your discipline is impressive! :lol:

I just stay away from the management area during deer season. Deer get scared and head out of the woods and onto the road. Many deer/car meetings out there then with bad outcomes.