Vibration By Depressing Brake Pedal

STALIN

Hello All !

My 95` LS400 has vibration of a brake pedal by its depressing :( Now It is shown at any speed. 5 months ago, when I have bought this car, such occured only at speed above 100 kmh.

Last 2 months the car had a rest. Yesterday I have started driving this car and has faced this problem...

Wheels and tires are ok. Thickness brake pads are ok.

I so understand a problem in caliper or brake disk?

How correctly to localize malfunction?

Steering wheel during vibration is quiet, therefore problem in rear brakes?

I wish to hear your opinions before inspection on car! Thanks! :)

vibrating as in the ABS kicking in vibration? or maybe a warped rotor?

Feel like warped rotor.

You are probably correct.

Worn strut rod bushings seem to exaggerate the effects of warped rotors, also. I'd get your rotors turned first, and then consider more options from there.

I never turn the rotors. I simply replace them. Then new pads, of course. The previous owner of the car had 3 brake jobs in 60,000 miles. $500 a pop at the stealer. They always turned the rotors, but in such a heavy car, the rotors wore out quickly.

My DIY cost is $120 for material. Best of luck.

I never turn the rotors. I simply replace them. Then new pads, of course. The previous owner of the car had 3 brake jobs in 60,000 miles. $500 a pop at the stealer. They always turned the rotors, but in such a heavy car, the rotors wore out quickly.

My DIY cost is $120 for material. Best of luck.

I don't know where you're finding your prices, but Toyota Genuine LS400 brake rotors will cost you over $100 each.

I turn rotors without hesitation as long as they meet thickness standards afterwords. But turning rotors is treating the symptom - they warp for a reason. The very large rotors on the 95 would only warp if abused very hard, or if the caliper slides are sticking. Those things need to be investigated and corrected, otherwise the warp will return, new rotors or machined.