Front License Plate

Kieth

2004 LS 430; need to mount a front license because WA requires it. I see no factory provisions to do so. Has anyone else been through this. Please comment with your experienc or suggestions. Maybe I misses something.

Thanks

Keith

2004 LS 430; need to mount a front license because WA requires it. I see no factory provisions to do so. Has anyone else been through this. Please comment with your experienc or suggestions. Maybe I misses something.

Thanks

Keith

Keith;

Having just been through this with my '04 (in WA), there should be two plastic inserts (white or opaque) through the front bumper to put the top license plate screws. I didn't actually mount the plates (the car lot did), but the screws should probably be either number 10 or number 12 (stainless) self tapping sheet metal screws. If you don't have the inserts, then I guess you just have to center the plate and "drill away", while being very careful not to hit anything behind where you drill........which sounds like your concern.