Looking For Lsd / Suspension

I am looking at putting a Cusco LSD in my '95 SC300. Thus far, I have heard the best things about the Cusco, next to the Supra TT.

I am also wanting to start on the suspension with a nice set of coilovers. This is my daily driver, but (mild) drift, drag and track is kept in mind as well, and the Tein Flex seem to be my best option.

So, if anyone has any suggestions / agreements therein, they are welcome. At the same time, I am looking for a good retailer of sc300 parts for the upcoming weeks / months of building.

Thanks.

I think your expectations are unreasonable.

People do not necessarily respond with "Der...I don't know" and load up a thread with useless information. That you are getting views and no responses may indicate that there aren't as many "track-savvy" people here as you might hope. In all my driving at the tracks in SoCal (1995 BMW M3), I only knew one person who drove a Lexus at the track, and it was an IS.

I think that the Lexus is more of a Luxury nameplate than performance/track-oriented.

That said:

Der...I don't know.

Hope that helps.

I am looking at putting a Cusco LSD in my '95 SC300. Thus far, I have heard the best things about the Cusco, next to the Supra TT.

I am also wanting to start on the suspension with a nice set of coilovers. This is my daily driver, but (mild) drift, drag and track is kept in mind as well, and the Tein Flex seem to be my best option.

So, if anyone has any suggestions / agreements therein, they are welcome. At the same time, I am looking for a good retailer of sc300 parts for the upcoming weeks / months of building.

Thanks.

Lots of info here:

http://lextreme.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=18

Do you know where you're going to buy the Cusco LSD from? I've swapped my SC with the Tein HA street version w/ EDC. Unfortunately, I have to use the loosest setting on the street, but the 4-5 for the track will working very well.

I have yet to locate a retailer of the Cusco, hence my cry for help here. I've heard the only other LSD to bolt right up is the Torsen TRD off an auto Supra, which is a unicorn from what I hear. I've also looked at the Kaaz but undestand they need more up-keep, are very noisy, and not the best option on a daily driver.

For suspension I am still a few weeks from ordering, but thus far have heard nothing but, "you can get anything, or you can get the Tein Flex," implying it as the best all-around for comfort and performance. I'm used to body roll and bouncing on the stock (139k miles) suspension, and my previous 2 cars were tuned Saturns, so riding like a cloud isn't nearly the priority next to keeping the car on the road. I'm also looking for a reputable retailer, as the best deal right now is about $1550 on ebay.