1994 Sc400 Wheel Alignment Specs

KGV

Hi,

I just registered last night. I have had my 1994 SC400 for about three years. I bought the car from a dealer in Berlin, where it had been originally purchased, and then traded in by the original owner. I live just north of Munich, Germany, in the town of Wang.

My rear tires were replaced yesterday after only 18 months, and about 25,000km. This heavy wear is most likely due to a bad rear alignment. THe front tires are stil OK.

I am trying to track down the specifications for a 4 wheel alignment. Does anyone have these specs? I will be taking the the car to a wheel/tire shop next to where I work, and they have never worked on a SC400. Actually, most places have never worked on one, since the SC300/SC400 cars are quite rare in Germany.

I normally take the car to a Lexus dealer, but I thought I would try this shop near work.

Thanks

Hi,

I just registered last night. I have had my 1994 SC400 for about three years. I bought the car from a dealer in Berlin, where it had been originally purchased, and then traded in by the original owner. I live just north of Munich, Germany, in the town of Wang.

My rear tires were replaced yesterday after only 18 months, and about 25,000km. This heavy wear is most likely due to a bad rear alignment. THe front tires are stil OK.

I am trying to track down the specifications for a 4 wheel alignment. Does anyone have these specs? I will be taking the the car to a wheel/tire shop next to where I work, and they have never worked on a SC400. Actually, most places have never worked on one, since the SC300/SC400 cars are quite rare in Germany.

I normally take the car to a Lexus dealer, but I thought I would try this shop near work.

Thanks

I have the Mitchell data CD's. If you still need the alignment specs send me an e-mail to RedrocketGEM@Netscape.com and I will dig them out.

Glen :D