Swapping 18 Inch Wheels For 16 Inch Wheels

tobyport

They will fit. I did the exact opposite of what you want. I had the 16" wheels and I upgraded to the 18". And also I think as long as whoever puts your new 16" wheels and tires on knows you have TPMS, they will re-install the part into the stem of the tire. The part where you fill up with air. When you get new tires they discard these anyway and replace with new ones. At least this is how they do it at discount tire. Supposedly they wear out anyway and are cheap. Then just fill the new tires up with the right amout of air and reset your pressure monitoring system. :D

Check it!! 98 with 06-07 18" wheels.

post-73053-1231471671_thumb.jpg

I can't understand why they stopped making that color Green?!

The Lexus version of "forest green" was called "Woodland Pearl": http://www.lexus.com/contact/pdf/1998/1998LXspecs.pdf

Forest green was a very popular color on all sorts of products in the late 1990s/early 2000s but has almost disappeared on today's products.

Who are the "color police" who make these decisions for the world? I can't even find touch-up paint for our 9 year old forest green patio furniture -- Hmmm, I wonder if Lexus Woodland Pearl paint would work! That might be a first.

Thank you for the information. Your LX470 looks great. I can't understand why they stopped making that color Green?!

Thank you! I do not think I have ever seen another woodland pearl one around here where I live. I get alot of compliments and people usually would not know it is 11 years old! Unless they really know their cars.

• 2 weeks later...