Hidden Accessory Outlet

landar

You probably already know this but....while searching for some junk that I threw in the bottom of my center console, I noticed a stamping on the

bottom plastic, "MAX 3.5 A/12V". Huh? Whatzat doing there?

Then I found another 12V cigarette lighter outlet in the forward part of the bottom of the console wall. Cool. Never knew it was there.

Its an early Christmas!

What will I do for an encore? Open the hood and find an engine?! :P

Then I found another 12V cigarette lighter outlet in the forward part of the bottom of the console wall. Cool. Never knew it was there.

OK, I give up. Where do you mean when you say "the forward part of the bottom of the console wall."? You didn't just now realize you had an ashtray under your radio, did you? LOL!

OK, I give up. Where do you mean when you say "the forward part of the bottom of the console wall."? You didn't just now realize you had an ashtray under your radio, did you? LOL!

I think he's talking about under the armrest. But maybe he hasn't discovered the ashtray either. :P

But maybe he hasn't discovered the ashtray either. :P

Funny! :angry:

The armrest has an upper and lower compartment. The outlet is in the forward wall of the lower compartment.

Sorry for not being more explicit.

You know I'm just kidding of course. It's funny what I found in mine after cleaning it out and wanting to sort all the receipts etc that were in there for too long. $100.00! I had put it there for gas after trying to fill up on a price drop during the period of price hikes, finding I left my wallet at home and only had $10.00. I waited for 15 minutes in the lineup before realizing how much I had (I always check my wallet before filling up) and wasn't going to go through that again. It was a nice surprise, but in the end, it went right back in the bin. Just hope the next time I'm short on cash for fuel, I remember it's there. :P

You probably already know this but....while searching for some junk that I threw in the bottom of my center console, I noticed a stamping on the

bottom plastic, "MAX 3.5 A/12V". Huh? Whatzat doing there?

Its an early Christmas!

What will I do for an encore? Open the hood and find an engine?! :P

I love finding a "new" button or switch!