Ac Cabin Filter Etc

MKMD

87139 50010

that is the oem number i believe for the filter....u should be able to get that at most auto parts stores

as for the ignition wires...get em from the dealer, they come with everything u need, including the holders for routing them

It's behind the glove box. Open it up, there is a piece of the back wall that pulls up. Then you'll be able to see the white(ish) cover to the cabin air filter. Push in the two tabs and pull out. Once the cover is off, push the filter down then pull out. I bought mine on eBay.

• 2 weeks later...

I need to replace the cabin filter in my 99 LS too. Is the filter a single part or does it consists of two parts (e.g. in acura RL), which would mean I need to order two of them?

I also found this source for the filter:

http://www.overnightautoparts.com/storefro...65397+1656+9172

Good price? I rather pay a little more but want to have Denso quality filter than some no-name stuff. Are there any other sources for Denso filters?

thanks

It's behind the glove box. Open it up, there is a piece of the back wall that pulls up. Then you'll be able to see the white(ish) cover to the cabin air filter. Push in the two tabs and pull out. Once the cover is off, push the filter down then pull out. I bought mine on eBay.
That sounds incredibly simple!! At least compared to the '98 Accord my girlfriend has where you practically have to disassemble half the dash to get to it!