Post Pictures Of Your Keychain- Just For Fun

DrAlbert

Hello guys, I am a new member to this forum. For about a week or so i have been the new member of a 2006 Lexus LS and i love it so far. Something i really like about this car is the 'smart access' key. This is the most beautiful key i have ever seen!

I know it may be an odd idea but i thought it would be neat if everyone posted pictures of their keys! I have never owned a car with such a great 'stature' and am proud to carry the Lexus key on my keychain. I am 28, and it feels good to be able to show this puppy off to my friends and family <_<

Let's start with mine :D There's my LS key, my finance's spare 4RUNNER key, and i found a neat Lexus keychain on ebay.

Please share yours!

Dr Al

img00547um6.jpg

Hello guys, I am a new member to this forum. For about a week or so i have been the new member of a 2006 Lexus LS and i love it so far. Something i really like about this car is the 'smart access' key. This is the most beautiful key i have ever seen!

I know it may be an odd idea but i thought it would be neat if everyone posted pictures of their keys! I have never owned a car with such a great 'stature' and am proud to carry the Lexus key on my keychain. I am 28, and it feels good to be able to show this puppy off to my friends and family <_<

Let's start with mine :D There's my LS key, my finance's spare 4RUNNER key, and i found a neat Lexus keychain on ebay.

Please share yours!

Dr Al

img00547um6.jpg

Lexus only I presume, Wins what ? And YES, Fish get thirsty. I know. :lol: