Which Exhaust?

Hey everyone,

I just bought a 2007 IS 250 AWD and I am planning on doing some minor mods. I have decided to paint my stock rims black and get the vinyl tints for the tail lights but I am stuck on which exhaust to buy <_< . I want one that is loud but not one that is obnoxious and also doesn't hurt the wallet too much (I know that this is pretty much what everyone wants rite?). I figured some one would have a good suggestion so I decided to post this. PLEASE COMMENT! Thanks!

Hey everyone,

I just bought a 2007 IS 250 AWD and I am planning on doing some minor mods. I have decided to paint my stock rims black and get the vinyl tints for the tail lights but I am stuck on which exhaust to buy <_< . I want one that is loud but not one that is obnoxious and also doesn't hurt the wallet too much (I know that this is pretty much what everyone wants rite?). I figured some one owuld have a good suggestion so I decided to post this. PLEASE COMMENT! Thanks!

If you go to Youtube and search on IS250 exhaust, you'll probably find several sound clips.

Yeah I tried doing that and I think one of the best ones I heard was the HKS but I also might go with the F-Sport exhaust simply because it is Lexus, then again I don't really want to spend that kind of money. But I was wondering if anyone else had some ideas that hadn't posted a Youtube video.