Missfiring Like Crazy!

lexfourcam

well i got my car fixed and have had the headers on it for a while now and its been running fine and now all of a sudden it feels like its runnin offa four cylinders it barely made it up the bridge today and its shaking alot. before i went into anything i thought id get the experts advice thanks in advance.

awesome that makes perfect sense b/c i can hear the sound from the driver side exhaust and its kinda knockin a lil bit and it sounds like *BLEEP* to b honest but is this a hard fix or is it somethin i could do myself? and if someone could send me a link to someone with a similar problem id appreciate it thanks guys.

no engine code without CEL. didn't you just have your car fixed? what was done? sounds either directly or indirectly related. like something you fixed revealed another flaw or something was broke during repairs. what you could do is swap the dist caps and if the problems switch then you know it is the dist. you might wanna look under the hood with the car running to see if the header is red hot.