Vsc, Brake, And Abs Light

SpAzN

So I was driving home a few days ago in some light snow. I decided to turn on the "ETC Snow" button at a stop light. Next thing I know my ABS, Brake and ASC light come on. Nothing affected the drive, so I decided to continue home since I was only a few miles away. When I got home I turned off the car walked around the car and started up again. Everything was normal.

The question is should I be worried? Has this happened to anyone else? or is this just a fluke?

I figured I would ask you guys before I spent money to get it looked at.

Thank you in advance.

So I was driving home a few days ago in some light snow. I decided to turn on the "ETC Snow" button at a stop light. Next thing I know my ABS, Brake and ASC light come on. Nothing affected the drive, so I decided to continue home since I was only a few miles away. When I got home I turned off the car walked around the car and started up again. Everything was normal.

The question is should I be worried? Has this happened to anyone else? or is this just a fluke?

I figured I would ask you guys before I spent money to get it looked at.

Thank you in advance.

This is interesting. Immediately after I purchased the vehicle a month ago, I saw the " VSC Control" sign on the dashboard. The dealer the vehicle back and returned after 2 days. I have not seen the sign ever sinec (touch wood). But I have always been curious, what was causing that sign. Anu comments and help would be appreciated

So here we go. It actually happened again. This time it was sleeting and happened without me doing anything.

I also did forget to mention that the air pressure light came on and started blinking.

Kinda starting to bother me, and putting me on edge.

So here we go. It actually happened again. This time it was sleeting and happened without me doing anything.

I also did forget to mention that the air pressure light came on and started blinking.

Kinda starting to bother me, and putting me on edge.

Time to get the codes read. I'm sure you probably have someone in your area such as Autozone that will read the codes free of charge and give you a printout of the problem and the possible corrections for that problem. Try that and report back to us what you turn up with.

So I finally ended up taking it in. I needed new rear brakes and and oil change anyways. They told me there were a few stored codes, and that my air pressure was low. They cleared the codes and fill up the air. So far I haven't had the lights come on.

The only explanation they could give me was that it could have been caused by the tire shop when I recently got new tires. I guess things worked out ok, just hope everything stays that way.

Next time ask them for the codes, we like giving help when the codes are given, it also adds to our data bank of problems so others can fix their cars....