Looking For Pair Of 01-03 Rx300 Hid Headlights

cduluk

Hey guys! New to the forum,

I'm not sure if this is allowed on this forum =/ but i need some help in looking for used parts, and ebay is coming up empty or out of my price range. I figure since you're all lexus people you might have better luck in finding some?

I am looking for a pair of 01-03 Lexus Rx300 HID headlights. They can be used, just as long as the body is in good condition and the adjustment screws are not tampered with. I don't need the bulbs or ballasts really...

I am looking to spend a max of $400 for the pair complete, or $350 for the pair without the bulbs, or $275 for the pair minus the bulbs and ballasts.

PLEASE let me know either by PM or email at cduluk@cox.net if you have some to sell. It's really urgent, thanks!

apparently your PM's are blocked so...........

I find that clublexus.com classifieds are much better for finding parts. Post a WTB add up there...

http://www.clublexus.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37

Or contact member ALIGA directly on that forum. He is a reputable parts dealer on there and a good guy to do business with. Hope this helps.

I'm too lazy to log into my email right now...

Hey guys! New to the forum,

I'm not sure if this is allowed on this forum =/ but i need some help in looking for used parts, and ebay is coming up empty or out of my price range. I figure since you're all lexus people you might have better luck in finding some?

I am looking for a pair of 01-03 Lexus Rx300 HID headlights. They can be used, just as long as the body is in good condition and the adjustment screws are not tampered with. I don't need the bulbs or ballasts really...

I am looking to spend a max of $400 for the pair complete, or $350 for the pair without the bulbs, or $275 for the pair minus the bulbs and ballasts.

PLEASE let me know either by PM or email at cduluk@cox.net if you have some to sell. It's really urgent, thanks!

i have pair of HID set for sale is brand new but it is after market 9006 6000K if you have interest let me know

Already posted on the wtb clublexus website lol. Just trying to get a lot of attention of RX owners, maybe someone has some extras laying around, i don't know.

And i'm looking for the actual HID version rx300 headlights themselves, not just a kit or halogen headlights converted...

thanks!