Hello Everyone I'm The New Kid On The Block

texlex430

I've been checking cars.com for the LS 430 and those things are really getting cheap. I don't know if it's the economic situation or what, but there seems to be a large drop in the price of LS 430's here recently. I would upgrade, but my car is too good to justify wasting money..particularly now.

I've been checking cars.com for the LS 430 and those things are really getting cheap. I don't know if it's the economic situation or what, but there seems to be a large drop in the price of LS 430's here recently. I would upgrade, but my car is too good to justify wasting money..particularly now.

Tell me about it. They've taken a particularly big hit since I bought mine two summers ago (2007). I think it has a lot to do with the economy and the flood of used cars on the market that no one wants. At least I have a really nice and reliable car that I'm upside down on, instead of one of those huge American SUV gas guzzlers... ;)

I hear you. I wish I had waited a bit because I would have picked up a 430 instead. Here's a low mileage 2005 430 that they're only asking 20K for. I believe edmunds.com is saying that true value is 28K for this car:

http://www.cars.com/go/search/detail.jsp;?...leadExists=true

They're almost giving them away. A lot of this has to do with the credit crunch as well. People aren't getting the loans to buy cars.

Tell me about it. They've taken a particularly big hit since I bought mine two summers ago (2007). I think it has a lot to do with the economy and the flood of used cars on the market that no one wants. At least I have a really nice and reliable car that I'm upside down on, instead of one of those huge American SUV gas guzzlers... ;)

• 2 weeks later...