Head Gasket Project

Lex3486

Now, I'm back to the transmission...it's still actin up. But at least it's driveable...well, it runs good...so much for driveable  <_<

I thought you got this fixed by changed the fluid (...you said was burnt and very dirty!) <_< .

:cheers:

Well, that's what I thought too. Maybe I'll do the fluid thing again and see what happens. I dunno though. At least it's not slippin as bad; I think it's only done that like twice since I've gotten it running again. Used to do it all the time.

Grrr...went out to the car this morning to warm it up a bit before headin off to school. Turned it over and it just turned and turned and turned but wouldn't hit a lick. FINALLY it started, and I just thought to myself, "must just be the cold start injector...I'll check it out this afternoon." Well, much (or maybe not so much) to my surprise, when I get outta the car, I smell gas...open the hood and find that ANOTHER one of the rear injectors is leaking AGAIN! AHHH! I'm beginning to hate this car! <_< Fixed it tonight, hope that it doesn't do it again, b/c that's somethin you can't fix on the road, nor can you just ignore it, that is of course if you wanna live... :huh:

Bet that Optima wasn't cheap; I priced em the other day. I was surprised at how much a battery could cost, but oh well. Anyhow, that looks pretty familiar to me lol. I could work on that car in my sleep at this point, I've had parts of it apart so much now. :lol: