1999 Gs 400 And Swift Racing Technologies

Has anyone bought any products from Swift Racing Technologies for their GS 400? I am looking for improved performance (power/ acceleration) without getting too expensive. I have not done any modifications on my car yet. Does anyone have any suggestions on where I should start off? Exhaust system, air intake, etc....

Thanks, Scott

Has anyone bought any products from Swift Racing Technologies for their GS 400? I am looking for improved performance (power/ acceleration) without getting too expensive. I have not done any modifications on my car yet. Does anyone have any suggestions on where I should start off? Exhaust system, air intake, etc....

Thanks, Scott

I just installed a SRT intake and ECU on my 02 gs300 this week for about $550. I have to say I can feel the difference and the install was pretty simple. The ECU is not just a plug in comp., at least on my model, you have to solder in the connections. You will hear the intake working. I am pleased so far. See ya.

Thanks, Scott

I just installed a SRT intake and ECU on my 02 gs300 this week for about $550. I have to say I can feel the difference and the install was pretty simple. The ECU is not just a plug in comp., at least on my model, you have to solder in the connections. You will hear the intake working. I am pleased so far. See ya.

http://www.swiftracing.com/SRT/item.aspx?id=85&u=2000026

its on sale this week for 480 for all models for the srt intake. they all require soldering but directions are very abundant and simple. swift is a great company too

brian

Thanks, Scott

http://www.swiftracing.com/SRT/item.aspx?id=85&u=2000026

its on sale this week for 480 for all models for the srt intake. they all require soldering but directions are very abundant and simple. swift is a great company too

brian

the image of the ECU they display on thier website is a little misleading. it shows a plug in comp. it is easy to install, but someone may be surprised.