Navigation With Ml Amplifier Wiring

HI GUYS,

I NEED HELP WITH MY 2004 GS300.

I HAD AN ACCEDINT WITH MY LEXUS, SO THEY HAVE TO REMOVE SOME WIRES FOR THE REPAIR PROCESS.

IT SEEMS THAT THE WORKSHOP COULD NOT RETURN THE WIRING AS IT USED TO BE.

SO NOW, EVERY THING WITH THE SCREEN ( NAVIGATION, RADIO, TAPE, AND CD CHANGER0 ARE WORKING FINE BUT WITHOUT ANY SOUND COMING FROM THE SPEAKERS.

I TRIED ADJUSTING THE SPEAKERS FROM THE RADIO UNIT( ON SCREEN) BUT DID NOT HELP.

THE ONLY SOUND I AM GETTING IS THE NAVIGATION SOUND FROM THE DRIVER SIDE SPEAKER.

I CHECKED THE WIRING TO AND FROM THE MARK LEVINSON AMPLIFIER, AND IT APEARS THAT THERE IS ONE CLIP/HOLDER WICH IS NOT THERE.

MOREOVER, THERE IS ON CLIP/HOLDER WHICH IS MISSING( NOT CONNECTED) TO THE TAPE UNIT.

I GUESS IT WILL BE EASIER TO CHECK THE WIRING ROUTING FROM TAPE UNIT TO THE MARK LEVINSON AMPLIFIER AND THE NAVIGATION UNIT.

I WILL APPRECIATE ANY HELP ON THIS PROBLEM. :cries:

HI GUYS,

I NEED HELP WITH MY 2004 GS300.

I HAD AN ACCEDINT WITH MY LEXUS, SO THEY HAVE TO REMOVE SOME WIRES FOR THE REPAIR PROCESS.

SO NOW, EVERY THING WITH THE SCREEN ( NAVIGATION, RADIO, TAPE, AND CD CHANGER0 ARE WORKING FINE BUT WITHOUT ANY SOUND COMING FROM THE SPEAKERS.

I TRIED ADJUSTING THE SPEAKERS FROM THE RADIO UNIT( ON SCREEN) BUT DID NOT HELP.

THE ONLY SOUND I AM GETTING IS THE NAVIGATION SOUND FROM THE DRIVER SIDE SPEAKER.

I CHECKED THE WIRING TO AND FROM THE MARK LEVINSON AMPLIFIER, AND IT APEARS THAT THERE IS ONE CLIP/HOLDER WICH IS NOT THERE.

MOREOVER, THERE IS ON CLIP/HOLDER WHICH IS MISSING( NOT CONNECTED) TO THE TAPE UNIT.

I GUESS IT WILL BE EASIER TO CHECK THE WIRING ROUTING FROM TAPE UNIT TO THE MARK LEVINSON AMPLIFIER AND THE NAVIGATION UNIT.

I WILL APPRECIATE ANY HELP ON THIS PROBLEM.:cries:

A wiring diagram will help. I have one for the 98 to 01. but that will not help you.

BP

ok let me ask you this.........were the wires they removed in or around the glove box? when i was changing my servo motors yesterday, i noticed some of the wires i unconnected turned off my nav head unit, the sound on passenger side and a few other things!

brian

DEAR BRIAN- SAKATAJ,

IF I COULD GET THE WIRING THEY REMOVED I COULD SEARCH FOR AN UNPLUGED CONNECTORS, BUT ITS NOT THERE.

I THINK THE ONLY SOLUTION WILL BE WIRING DIAGRAM OR ROUTING.

THANKS FOR YOUR REPLY.

y u typing in all caps? u know that means u yelling right? do they not have this wiring they removed?

brian

DEAR BRIAN,

WHATS WRONG WITH TYPING ALL IN CAPS.

ANYWAY, AS YOU SAID, THEY DONT HAVE ANY WIRINGS.

THEY MIGHT LOST IT, BUT HOW TO OVERCOME THIS?

its just considered to be yelling at someone..........are u yelling at the forum/me? other than that nothng wrong with typing it caps but im sure, not just by me, it would be appreciated if u didnt use all caps! so the wires they removed from your car they lost? do u know where the wire was removed from? behind the dash.......behind the glovebox? behind the stereo? any info? i think i have this wiring diagram....i'll have to look!

brian

:rolleyes:

dear brian,

thanks for your response.

wires missing are as follow :

1) one clip/ holder in the radio/ navigation screen.

2) one clip/ holder in the navigation dvd unit.

3) one clip/ holder in the mark levinson amplifier.

once again thanks brian for your help, appreciate it.

sounds like you'll need a harness... or three.... you can probably get some used ones from different parts dealers on clublexus.com

yeah unfortunately i agree if by clip/holder u mean wires. it sounds like u need some new harness's although i would still like to see a pic of where they are missing from like the actual place so i could better determine what u mean by clip/holder! y don't u have the shop pay for them if they removed them?

brian