Is350 08/09 Base With Hid Black White Silver How Much In Ca?

Hey everyone i thought i would add a new thread so i can get most viewers and response, I'm looking at getting an is 350 either an 2008 or 2009. I want black (perfer) then white or silver interior would be perfer black, and i want HID.

How much are people paying up here in san jose / san francisco sacramento or watsonville/freedom montery price? (bay area)

is it bellow invoice already? I plan to keep it for a long time so i guess low to no miles would be great but i want to get an idea how much i should negociate or how much people are paying.

is their events that lexus does? like financing etc etc? I'm new to lexus coming from an 06 civic ex (no trade ins) it will be financing as well so that should be on the side i just want to know about price of car.

sorry if this is in the wrong area or coverd but i feel kinda noob / get conrfused with all the options

Theres a dealer price guide in the stickys above in this forum. You can go to Edmunds.com and get some more invoice pricing and retail prices. But it's mostly up to your negotiating skills. Get an offer from dealer, take it to the next and see if they can beat it. IF they do, then go back to the first and tell them that thier price just got beat, and see if they counter. Eventually you'll get to the bottom where one of them will say" Then go and buy it for that!" Then you know your pretty much at the bottom.

Use the internet resources. Based on your zip code they'll tell you what the fair prices are. Or use the invoice price and try to make the best deal you can. There may not be any new 08's left so you'll probably have to get a 09 if you want a new car. Check out some dealerships in your area and contact the internet sales manager. That's usually your best deal.

• 1 month later...

I got an 09 IS350 with a sticker of 43k for 37k here in Houston, Texas...way far away from you so I dunno if this helps. It has the HID headlights, navigation and others. They still had 08's on the lot but I did not look at those. I would guess they would be cheaper to try and get rid of them right?

I'm in houston area, and looking for 09 IS350. Could you let me know which dealer did you get your deal. The price is very good.

I got an 09 IS350 with a sticker of 43k for 37k here in Houston, Texas...way far away from you so I dunno if this helps. It has the HID headlights, navigation and others. They still had 08's on the lot but I did not look at those. I would guess they would be cheaper to try and get rid of them right?

I'm in houston area, and looking for 09 IS350. Could you let me know which dealer did you get your deal. The price is very good.

Sterling Mcall Lexus.