Sc300 Will Not Start?

<_< :angry: Hi to all...anyways i replaced my fuel rails on my 95sc300 and i did everything by the book as far as dicompressing the fuel lines and all that.

so i put it back together and now the darn thing wont start,it cranks but it does not burn! if anyone out ther knows what to do about this problem pleas help me out thankyou.

i have been trying to figure this out for weeks,went over and over everythin it could be but still the same...wont start.

• 1 month later...

man...im not sure but to me it sounds like the fuel has no problem GETTING to your engine, but the issue of a spark! is whats the problem...therefore i would suggest that maybe you check the whole ignition system..for example plugs, rotors, caps, wires (could be fried) or maybe the starter? it definetly sounds like an electrical problem to me man. let me know

Here is a way to see if you are getting fuel from your pump.

1-turn your ignition all the way but dont start.

2- find a diagnostics box in the engine bay(small 1" x2") located in front of the intake mani, towards front of the car.

3-insert a paper clip into ports PF and B+

you should hear the fuel pump running ,and you'll hear the fuel swishing .

now you can start the car,and it should start.

If it doesnt work then you have fuel pump problems.

That's a good point. You should also have some residue of fuel in the new Fuel Rail otherwise the pump or the filter is stopping the correct compression from getting to your engine.