I Am A Newbie 96 Sc400 And Wanting To Add Aftermarket Accessories

[font="Courier New"]LOOKING FOR TURN SIGNAL MIRRORS THAT CAN FIT THE SC400. AND I FOUND SOME RED/CLEAR TAILLIGHTS OFF OF EBAY. AND THEY ARE NICE. AND WHAT IS THE BEST HID XENON HEADLIGHT KIT FOR THE SC400, THAT'S NOT EXPENSIVE. JUST WANTING TO GET SOME UPGRADED ACCESSORIES FOR MY RECENT PURCHASE OF THE SC400.

I WANT IT ALL!!!!

[font="Courier New"]LOOKING FOR TURN SIGNAL MIRRORS THAT CAN FIT THE SC400. AND I FOUND SOME RED/CLEAR TAILLIGHTS OFF OF EBAY. AND THEY ARE NICE. AND WHAT IS THE BEST HID XENON HEADLIGHT KIT FOR THE SC400, THAT'S NOT EXPENSIVE. JUST WANTING TO GET SOME UPGRADED ACCESSORIES FOR MY RECENT PURCHASE OF THE SC400.

I WANT IT ALL!!!!

In regular font...He/She is looking for turn signal mirrors that can fit the SC400. Thy found some red/clear taillights off of Ebay, and they are Nice. Also wanted to know what the best HID Xenon headlight kit there is available, also for the SC400, that's not expensive. He/She just wants to get some upgraded accessories for their recent purchase of the SC400.

To reply, I have used the sylvania "White Light" bulbs, and they are nice. Not Xenon, but nice looking. They are available at almost any parts store for about $35. Make sure you get 9006 Lights for the low Beam, and 9007 for the High Beam. If your SC400 is a 1992,93,94, you could upgrade to the 95-2000 taillights which are slightly different and look better. They should be somewhat easy to find.

I need my sunglasses for the orange font :D .

No, the built-in side marker mirrors don't exist. I've come across two versions, a cover that slips on-top of the mirror, and someone who had customized they're mirrors with lights.

featcarC04.jpg