Drivers Window

moe&michelle

can anyone tell me what i need to fix my window??? i put the window down one day, it a loud unusual noise, now it wont go up. you can push up with hands but, then when driving down the road it slides down. what could it be?

I don't know, but recently I took my door panel off to fix mine (found out I had a busted wire between the door and body and didn't have to take door panel off, lol). You can do the same to look inside and see, maybe a nut came loose on the window guides or something. It isn't that hard to do, just make sure you get the hidden screw behind the door handle, it's behind a panel that pops off on the door handle.

can anyone tell me what i need to fix my window??? i put the window down one day, it a loud unusual noise, now it wont go up. you can push up with hands but, then when driving down the road it slides down. what could it be?

i had the same prob with my 93 sc4, but with the pass window. it ended up being, the wire in the regulator was jacked up, had to replace the regulator. not that expensive you can get one from www.lexusofmanhattan.com for $110 including shipping. good luck

My passenger side window sang that tune last month. Over $200 at Lexus dealer for new regulator and installation. Ouch.

yeah i hear the ouch, but their not that hard to install yourself. took me a while on how to do it myself though

I installed my window motor as well, and it was actually quite easy. I just took it out of my parts car, and remembered how I UNinstalled it.

• 2 weeks later...