Code 27 Car Runs Rough?

305pimpc

i changed the wires,caps,rotors, and im still getting code 27 and the car runs bad no power! im kinda lost in going today to go spend 90 bucks on some ngk plugs what do you think i should check for please help me out !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANKS A BUNCH

i changed the wires,caps,rotors, and im still getting code 27 and the car runs bad no power! im kinda lost in going today to go spend 90 bucks on some ngk plugs what do you think i should check for please help me out !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANKS A BUNCH

well i got if fixed it was the plugs! looks like thyve never been changed and the had water in them! !

next issue the car was ideling bad ruff and them to high so i screwed around and now the car is in limp mode! i disconeted the battery erased the codes and them its fires up in limp mode! code 27 and 24 can anyone please help me ???? i feel like burning the dam car! i swear too god i well two dbucks in gas and a camara ! and it well be on you tube! help me someone!!

THANKS A BUNCH

well i got if fixed it was the plugs! looks like thyve never been changed and the had water in them! !

next issue the car was ideling bad ruff and them to high so i screwed around and now the car is in limp mode! i disconeted the battery erased the codes and them its fires up in limp mode! code 27 and 24 can anyone please help me ???? i feel like burning the dam car! i swear too god i well two bucks in gas and a camara ! and it well be on you tube! help me someone!!

heres some pics of my bucket

post-77138-1221846845_thumb.jpg

post-77138-1221846875_thumb.jpg

post-77138-1221846897_thumb.jpg

post-77138-1221846935_thumb.jpg

THANKS A BUNCH

next issue the car was ideling bad ruff and them to high so i screwed around and now the car is in limp mode! i disconeted the battery erased the codes and them its fires up in limp mode! code 27 and 24 can anyone please help me ???? i feel like burning the dam car! i swear too god i well two bucks in gas and a camara ! and it well be on you tube! help me someone!!

code 27 is your sub o2 sensor(s)

code 24 is air intake temp. signal

I would go to the o2 sensors first. since your plugs got fouled; I'd say that your o2's got fouled as well.

THANKS A BUNCH

code 27 is your sub o2 sensor(s)

code 24 is air intake temp. signal

I would go to the o2 sensors first. since your plugs got fouled; I'd say that your o2's got fouled as well.

yeah i would think so too but i checked the ecu and it was fried i opened it up and it smelled burned so i looked around and for the burned spots !!!!! so i really cant do any thing till i replace it ! im sure its just the ecu toke a sh-t on me!!! its a bad trip im havin with this car i just got it and its been one thing after the other!!! its going for sale as soon as i get it running thanks for the advise bro

code 27 is a bad o2 sensor. check along your exhaust system for week ones.

try this website

http://www.lexls.com/tutorials/intro/codereading.html

i have it saved to my favs!!! long time agoi hope all this info helps everyone else! i really can try anything else till i get a new ecu! i really wish i never got into this car!!!!!!!!! ive spent about 700 bucks on making it look good run good a.c tune up i mean so much cash right after i got it!!!! i havent even put 100miles on it! it drove home frome the guys house that was it! i said let me give it a tune up you know to welcome it too the new home and look how it wants to act! i lalso have a 3rd gen es300 pushing 250k on it and no trouble what so ever in the second owner i got it with 60k almost new i beat the brakes of it a real trooper 140mph on the highway at 3:30 am thats what i call a good lexus its my wifes daily drive it gets miles all in all i realy wish i never got this car as some as its up and running its sold for what ever i can get for it! :angry::angry::angry:

• 3 weeks later...

try this website

i have it saved to my favs!!! long time agoi hope all this info helps everyone else! i really can try anything else till i get a new ecu! i really wish i never got into this car!!!!!!!!! ive spent about 700 bucks on making it look good run good a.c tune up i mean so much cash right after i got it!!!! i havent even put 100miles on it! it drove home frome the guys house that was it! i said let me give it a tune up you know to welcome it too the new home and look how it wants to act! i lalso have a 3rd gen es300 pushing 250k on it and no trouble what so ever in the second owner i got it with 60k almost new i beat the brakes of it a real trooper 140mph on the highway at 3:30 am thats what i call a good lexus its my wifes daily drive it gets miles all in all i realy wish i never got this car as some as its up and running its sold for what ever i can get for it! :angry::angry::angry:

well i fixed it! its was the ecu that was burned!!!

then the idel air control valves gasket was bad fixed that too!

now i have code 13 - RPM signal no. 2 and the car sputters when i drive off and cel is on too! can anyone give any ideas on what to look for??? is rpm signal #2 the coil and if so witch one drives side next to the a.c compresor or not?

try this website

now i have code 13 - RPM signal no. 2 and the car sputters when i drive off and cel is on too! can anyone give any ideas on what to look for??? is rpm signal #2 the coil and if so witch one drives side next to the a.c compresor or not?

That would be the passenger side. If you remember when you changed that rotor; you had a 2 wire harness coming out the front of the lower rotor cover. That is it. Look for it's connector just above the thermestat housing. Check for broken wire(s).

try this website

That would be the passenger side. If you remember when you changed that rotor; you had a 2 wire harness coming out the front of the lower rotor cover. That is it. Look for it's connector just above the thermestat housing. Check for broken wire(s).

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!THANKS A MILLION YOU ARE THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I WHEN HUNTING AND BINGO THE WIRES ROTTED AND THE GROUND WIRE RAPPED AROUND IT WAS MAKIN A SHORT SO I FIXED IT THANK TO YOU! ! !

I wish you the best bro you made a friend here in MIAMI FL if your ever down here hit me up ill show you around and if you want i got some chickenhead around for you! thanks a million ROB :cheers::cheers::cheers: