Chip Marks On Hood

Please help me cover up those nasty chip marks on my black hood without repainting the entire hood. I am especially fusssy and don't want to just covering up chip marks with the dealers touch up paint. I believe fellow members have experienced my predicament, please give me your solutions, thanks in advance. :(

You dont want to use the Turtle Wax color waxes. They're abrasive and the "color coating" will dull the paint.

What you want is an Autosharp pen. You can precisely layer in the touchup paint and it'll look perfect. You can get one at www.autovisuals.com

If you want a pro to do it find a professional airbrush place like Chips Away www.chipsaway.com

Steve,

About that Autosharp Pen......

Will it work on the EDGE of a door - noticed 1" stripped edge by passenger door lock (I wonder if someone BAD was doing a little Digging?) Plus I have a 1" vertical scratch on rear passenger door.

And...

I've used touch-up also, so will these applications both do a great job of preventing further paint Deterioration/rust as long as good wash/seal/wax protocol is maintained?

Thanks