Picking Up The Sc4 Today!

STOKED

Hello all Lex owners!

Remember the fist day you got your Lex? Well, imagine this: I am upgrading from a 86 Civic to a 96 SC 400. I have never appreciated luxury so much! Furthermore, I have gone from no stereo to a killer Nakamichi. Dude!!! That thing rocks!!!! Chrome rims!!!

How do I NOT get a speeding ticket today? My civic had, what, 130hp! LOL. I feel like a kid in a candy store…and I am 30. MUST….pulll…myselffff….together……

First Spastic reactions:

• I have nothing to do. I keep reaching over to shift my 5 speed but its not there.

• Everything is adjustable – even the moon roof (in three different ways!)

• SMOOTH - I love that analogy “a sewing machine on steroids”

• POWER – my girlfriend sped for the first time in it. She is more psyched than I am (she drives a Rav4)

• Nakamichi Stereo – great acoustics with a touch of base.

• The climate control, heat, and AC are outstanding!

Love it!

You can say that again. Last night I finally programmed my seat/mirror/steering buttons and played with them for like 30 minutes. The car is so fun, I couldn't imagine owning anything else. The way it sounds, drives, rides, shifts, looks, feels is truely amazing. I would never have any doubt about buying another lexus product after owning this car.

Hello Sadistic, how do you program all that stuff?

How can a vehicle have so much power yet shift so smooth? I am still in awe.

But dude, check this out. Bear with me while I act a little irrational – the car came without the front Lexus emblem. I told the man who sold it to me that he had to replace it, yet he didn’t. Now every time I see the car I look at its one major blemish. I went to the dealership yesterday and they were asking 100$ without labor. I wish I could stop being so fixated on that little problem.

Ebay might have some on sale. You could go to a salvage yard and buy one and use some kind of double sided tape. I think some people use 3M double sided tape.

As for me, I want to take my front emblem off because the bumper looks smoother without it, but there will be three little holes showing and it'll just cost more money to fill up the holes.

Programming the seats and everything is easy. On your drivers side door up by the dash you have three buttons 2, 1, and Set Put the seat, side mirrors and steering wheel where you want them, Hold down Set and press 1 or 2. Then do the same for the other. When you want to change from one setting to the other, hold down either 1 or 2 until everything is done moving.

Right now I have "driving" position, and "sitting in parking lot waiting for woman to get out" position haha