Ls 430 Fuel Line Or Pump Issues

gregw

has anyone had issues with a 430 experiencing fuel line or fuel pump problems? Ours would not start (intermittenly) over a three month period and the mechanics and dealers couldn't diagnose it until it would not start while they had it. Anything similar out there?

has anyone had issues with a 430 experiencing fuel line or fuel pump problems? Ours would not start (intermittenly) over a three month period and the mechanics and dealers couldn't diagnose it until it would not start while they had it. Anything similar out there?

Mine began to shut down intermittently 2-3 months ago until it got so bad that it was really dangerous to drive. It would always restart immediately. Finally had to have it towed. So far the dealer has had it 10 days. It took the first 5 days to figure out that it is the fuel pump since it showed no codes and apparantly was not showing typical low fuel pressure. That was the story last Friday, so I have been expecting a call to pick it up since late yesterday, but so far no call. Makes me wonder if they put a new pump on and it wasn't the fix!! Good news is that Lexus is footing the bill even though I am out of warantee by 6 months.

We also had trouble with our fuel pump. The car kept cranking for longer and longer before it started. Ended up having the fuel pump and pressure regulator replaced under warranty. Good luck.

We also had trouble with our fuel pump. The car kept cranking for longer and longer before it started. Ended up having the fuel pump and pressure regulator replaced under warranty. Good luck.

Got mine back today after fuel pump replacement and runs fine. Lexus picked up the entire bill including the tow even though I am past warrantee. :)