Radio Lcd Display

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello DCfish,

I too have a bad radio LCD in my 2000 GS300 Platinum. Can you tell me what my options are for fixing this?

Also, please advise what options are for direct connect of MP3 player as you mentioned before.

Thanks,

Scott

Hello DCfish,

I too have a bad radio LCD in my 2000 GS300 Platinum. Can you tell me what my options are for fixing this?

Also, please advise what options are for direct connect of MP3 player as you mentioned before.

Thanks,

Scott

Please leave your email, Thanks B)

Thanks dcfish, I received the lcd assembly today and installed it. Works great. :cheers:

Thanks for the props :cheers: To be honest I have never had a bad comment on anything I have helped a fellow member with B)

Same problem here. How much is the replacement LCD and how hard is it to replace? Thanks!!

99 GS300 Pioneer

ChiTownGS, I pm'd you with the info, Check your messages.

Could you also send me the info on replacing the LCD; cost and difficulty to replace. jason@tonysfinefoods.com

Thanks,

Jason

• 2 weeks later...
Thanks dcfish, I received the lcd assembly today and installed it. Works great. :cheers:

Thanks for the props :cheers: To be honest I have never had a bad comment on anything I have helped a fellow member with B)

I'd really appreciate the information for a 98 GS300 that has a light in the radio burned out as well. Thanks dcfish

shadow10172000@yahoo.com

• 2 weeks later...
Hello All,

I have a 99 GS300 with the stock pioneer radio that is working exceptionally well but now I've noticed that half of the radio display along with the button number 3 & 4 are burnt out. If I go to LEXUS they will want to replace it as LEXUS never does any repairs just swaps out old with new (or re-manned). Wanted to know if there's an easy fix that I can accomplish myself and/or perhaps change the ugly green LED's for some new up to date colors to better match the speedometer. I've seen someone in the NY area with the updated colors (very cool) but never got the chance to ask him who or how it was done.

Thank you,

Al

Hello All,

I have a 99 GS300 with the stock pioneer radio that is working exceptionally well but now I've noticed that half of the radio display along with the button number 3 & 4 are burnt out. If I go to LEXUS they will want to replace it as LEXUS never does any repairs just swaps out old with new (or re-manned). Wanted to know if there's an easy fix that I can accomplish myself and/or perhaps change the ugly green LED's for some new up to date colors to better match the speedometer. I've seen someone in the NY area with the updated colors (very cool) but never got the chance to ask him who or how it was done.

Thank you,

Al

I can get you a factory replacement LCD for your Pioneer headunit if you want to go that route.

I would also like the costs and instructions for changing the LCD. dhall75875@aol.com

Thanks

I never received any onfo on the LCD for the radio? Can someone who was sending these out send to my email at dhall75875@aol.com?

Much appreciated.

Hello All,

Thank you,

Al

I can get you a factory replacement LCD for your Pioneer headunit if you want to go that route.

I would also like the costs and instructions for changing the LCD. dhall75875@aol.com

Thanks

I never received any onfo on the LCD for the radio? Can someone who was sending these out send to my email at dhall75875@aol.com?

Much appreciated.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Hello All,

Thank you,

Al

Hello All,

Thank you,

Al

Hi dcfish can you email me jimmydang5728@att.net for how to change radio display need the part no. thanks hope to hear from you try to private mail but not allow for me to do it.

• 1 month later...
Hello All,

Thank you,

Al

Hello All,

Thank you,

Al

Same prob here. dcfish can you e-mail me the details on the fix as well? chriseastburn@theescogroup.com

Thanks

Eastb