New Guy From Nc...

Hello everyone, I'm Cam and bought my first car today, it's a '97 GS300. I LOVE it so far. Quick and handles amazing. It's in decent shape, the bumpers need to be repainted and other than that the exterior is fine. The Interior is perfect! The guy I bought it from was older and took great care of it! Has all the service records. Tomorrow I plan on polishing up the headlights and giving it a good long hand wash and wax. I made an appointment this weekend to have the windows tinted. Then I want to install a new stereo system, since I'm a audiophile.

Sorry about rambling but I'm just really excited. :D I would lastly like to know if anyone knows of any sites where I can get mods for this car. Sorry about the phone pics, but here she is!

In the first pic you can see my friends '97 GS in the backround.

24c6wxi.jpg

whbi89.jpg

2r2othi.jpg

Nice first car! Welcome to the forum. Spend a little time learning about the Search function and you can get lots of information right away about your '97 without having to wait for people to respond. You'll find that many of your questions about mods etc. have already been answered in our archives.

search.jpg

nice gs........and welcome to the forum! million sites..........what type of mods u planning?

"i will welcome myself back to the forum as im,woo hooooooooo, finally unsuspended! hahaha!"

brian