Bran' Newbie===wheel Deal?

georgev

Just picked up my new CPO '06 LS430 in Cypress Pearl/Cashmere!!

I feel like a proud parent LOL.

Paid $39,500, (3.9% Lexus financing). She has only 9500 miles! and is perfect.

Part of my deal was a wheel upgrade and I am trying to decide between the 18" Machined Toumaline or

the 18" G-Spider for my new baby. (Page 22 of the "08 Lexus full line of accessories" catalogue.)

It's not that I hate the MOE alloys, it's just that I found each one had a marred edge

and instead of the dealer fixing them I bargained for new wheels.

I am also kinda concerned with keeping that sweet interior leather and carpet clean....any tips are very welcome.

Apparently, transferring my Blackberry phone numbers will take some work, as I have read.

Thanks for being there, I already have marked this forum a 'favorite'

Pix and much more to follow.

George

Congats on the new wheels. :cheers: I've added the 05-06 430 to my short but ever expanding list of Lexus cars to get. So far, besides the 430, they include the IS and 1st gen SC. That doesn't include a dirt bike or two and of course a pickup to haul them around. Hmmmm ... must ask Leno how he handles all those cars of his. Of course his moola helps a lot. But getting back to your 430, check out Show and Shine for some ideas on caring for interior and exterior finish. 9500 miles means virtually "New". Lots of info here on how to keep it that way. Happy Trails! :cheers: