Tires For Es300

The MXV4s you got on your ES are not the Primacy MXV4, they're the MXV4 S8, the Primacy is supposed to have better traction.

They also a longer treadlife. ;)

Steviej, no arguement from me about the RE92's....absolutely horrible in anything but dry pavement.

:cheers:

I need to replace the OEM tires on my 02 ES300. Lots of options, just interested in real world experiences from forum members and their recommendations

I think I am going with the Exaltos. Great price through Sams Club. Hopefully I wont be disappointed

• 1 month later...

I just put some Primacy MXV4's on my 1999 ES in June. Comfortable, excellent wet and dry traction and very quiet. Worth every penny I spent. I'll have to report on the snow traction come this November or December. Hopefully we won't be seeing over 100+ inches this season! :wacko: (Madison, Wisconsin)

Just adding my two-cents worth here, I have 2001 ES300 Coach Edition and have had several brands of tires. It came to me with Dunlops on it. I started noticing a steering wheel vibration around 60 MPH. After putting the tires on a Hunter analyzing machine, the tech discovered a belt separation as the cause. The tire dealer talked me into putting on Toyo Proxes. They drove much better with no vibration, but they had road noise and sang like an alleycat! After wearing those out, I put on the Michelin's which as everyone has said are on the expensive side. However, the ride, drive, and steer like a dream. Well worth the costs.

• 3 weeks later...

Based on the overwhelming support in this group for the Michelin Primacy MXV4s, I ran out today and outfitted my ES300 with four new ones. It didn't hurt that COSTCO has sale for $80 off a set of four right now. I was out the door with Washington State's high tax for about $550. I could tell the ride was a lot more quiet than the older worn Michelin X tires it replaced. I'm hoping to see better mileage too, stay tuned!

The service person said he had the same tires on his 97 Accord and he thought these were the best too.