Lexus Golf & T Shirts

Lexusfreak

I'm looking for a selection of Lexus Golf & T-shirts.....ebay does not have much in the way of selection & well to be honest.....the dealers up here are like $60+.....for a golf shirt......I don't think so! :blink: Any suggestions for something more reasonable?

:cheers:

RX...Love ya and see the humor..In all honesty. Nothing wrong with touting the greatest car ever made less the model T, the "infamous" and greatest attestmant to automobile handcrafted excellence, whoops..... lost myself.. Snob... maybe... smart, bet your A**. I, for one, boast about Lexus if asked. Might be my collection of 6 "redneck" Lexus hats. LOL, A car to be proud to own as much as my 47 GMC. Just as in life sometimes you make the right choices..but experience is the best teacher. I really have owned a "lot" of cars. Toot em, why not. JD Powers says they are the best. Now if I could just find a JD Powers woman... :D that would be Cool... :cheers:

Indeed, my comments in this thread are intended to be humorous although some will take offense, and no worries about that at all. Wear whatever you want, but you won't catch me serving as a human billboard for ANY product or service unless the company pays me to wear it. My economic tendencies will always dominate. Why spend thirty bucks for a Lexus t-shirt when a ten-dollar 100% cotton t-shirt with no visible logos on it fits my shoulders and chest better, is probably better-made, and allows me to purchase three of them for what one Lexus t-shirt would cost? It's a no-brainer in my eyes since whatever I wear in normal everyday life is going to quickly get soiled and torn by romping with my dogs and doing chores around the property....

Sounds exactly like George Carlin.....one of my fav comedian's :lol:

Was just looking for something classy with a small Lexus logo on it......not something that screams LEXUS. ;)

:cheers: