07 Es Stereo Problem

Ira d

Yesterday I was driving my ES and noticed that radio display was blank the car had been garaged

all night so it was not caused by heat. Later own a bunch of wierd symbols appeared and I then

noticed non of the controls except the vol control on the unit would work, however almost any

button you pressed on the unit would cause the cd to eject a disc, But later on the unit started

to work normal.

Im going to try to wait untill the unit fails more often before I take it to the dealer but the stereo

in my car has had intermitten issues from almost day one, When got the car two years ago

the cd player would sometimes not work then it was the vol control on the unit that sometimes

would not work and now this.

Yesterday I was driving my ES and noticed that radio display was blank the car had been garaged

all night so it was not caused by heat. Later own a bunch of wierd symbols appeared and I then

noticed non of the controls except the vol control on the unit would work, however almost any

button you pressed on the unit would cause the cd to eject a disc, But later on the unit started

to work normal.

Im going to try to wait untill the unit fails more often before I take it to the dealer but the stereo

in my car has had intermitten issues from almost day one, When got the car two years ago

the cd player would sometimes not work then it was the vol control on the unit that sometimes

would not work and now this.

Ira,

I had this issue with my CD Player (intermittent issues) and the dealership replaced the CD Player - I haven't had any issues since.