About To Buy This Is300.. What Do You Guys Think?

cpgottabuh

hey everyone ive only posted on here a few times. Currently i have an ES300 1998 with 170k on it. I am looking at IS300s and i found this one but the mileage is too good to be true. can you guys tell me what you think and maybe if anyone recognizes the car. i would really appreciate it! thanks guys! check out the website here! thanks again everyone!

http://www.cars.com/go/search/detail.jsp;?...leadExists=true

The pictures look good man. Probably one of the easiest things to do is ask the dealer if you can take the car to a mechanic you know or maybe a lexus dealer and have them look the car over and see if everything is in good working order. I havent regretted a single day since i bought my IS. Good luck

It's impossible to judge a car and it's value from a picture. I would need to get under the car and take a close look at the paint and things that don't match. If your not a pro, and want fair answer, then I would take it to Carmax and act like your gonna sell it, and have them do one of those appraisals and see what they have to say about the car, and what number they caome back with.