I need a help, my IS250 meter come out some warning light - TPS. what is this mean, can anyone let me know about it. TQ

Check your tire pressures. If any are off by +- 4 PSI the alarm will go off. Once you have the pressures set where you want them then initialize the TPS using the instructions in the owner's manual.

I need a help, my IS250 meter come out some warning light - TPS. what is this mean, can anyone let me know about it. TQ

Check your tire pressures. If any are off by +- 4 PSI the alarm will go off. Once you have the pressures set where you want them then initialize the TPS using the instructions in the owner's manual.

I LOST MY OWNER MANUAL ALREADY... SO HOW TO RESET THIS TPS WARNING

AND ANOTHER PROBLEM I HAVING IS MY REMOTE BATTRY IS LOW, WHAT THE TYPE & SIZE OF BATTERY USING AND HOW TO REPLACE?? TQ

Also make sure you have the appropriate setting on the dash control. If you look to the left side of the steering wheel there is a button controller for the the display. You can swtich to winter or summer setting for the tire pressure there. In winter you might wanna lower your tire pressure and during the summer raise it, so there is a dual setting there. Just make sure you have it on the right setting if you were in there recently and may have made some changes.

Also make sure you have the appropriate setting on the dash control. If you look to the left side of the steering wheel there is a button controller for the the display. You can swtich to winter or summer setting for the tire pressure there. In winter you might wanna lower your tire pressure and during the summer raise it, so there is a dual setting there. Just make sure you have it on the right setting if you were in there recently and may have made some changes.

Just to clarify, as explained to me by the dealership, this option is for 2 sets of tires (winter and summer) both of which must have the TPMS system installed and registered with the on-board unit.

Yes. But you can also change the settings for the tire pressure also. So if you just wanted to run 28 psi instead of 33 or 36, you can use that controller on the side of the steering wheel to adjust to your desired tire pressure for monitoring. But if you select setting 2 by accident while doing that, then the TPMS system will come up as a problem. If you install another set of tires for the winter, then you can have the sensors installed and run that set as set 2 once you have them set in your TPMS system also.

On the 06 models the set 2 isn't reading anything unless you install another set of tires with TPMS and have them coded into the system.

Bartkat -

Thanks for clarifying the model year - forgot that part.

Oh, and Joseph, Bartkat posted the owners manual here at the top as a sticky. If you need to look at the owners manual, just go there. From what I have seen, it's the complete manual.