Heignt Control Dryer Ls430 2001

xsahowx

Im looking for this part. Height Control Dryer for a 2001 Ls430 ultra package with air suspension. Lexus part number is 48950-50030 . Lexus wants a whopping $900 dollar for a black plastic piece that holds little balls. Can someone put me in the right direction for this part. This part holds the air suspension. Right now my car is slammed to the floor. Is it safe to drive with all the air out of the air bags.?? Since I seen the air controller for the car is it the same with having the car low and all the air out.?

PIC-0026.jpg

PIC-0027.jpg

PIC-0028.jpg

PIC-0029.jpg

This is where the Height Control Dryer goes into the cracked piece.

DSC01807.JPG

DSC01808.JPG

DSC01811.JPG

Here is a quick temp/perm solution. Grab some JB Weld and super glue. Superglue the drier back onto the control unit. Once the superglue has set put JB weld around the crack. At least that way you can drive with the suspension functioning until you get a new part. Also you are replacing the entire unit anyway.

Inside the Black Control Dryer. There were some balls. If I do put that set up back. Will it work functionally. I am just going to replace the dryer. I have the medal piece that broke off. I am going to repair that. What is JB weld.

• 3 weeks later...