Problems With My Mark Levinson Stereo

saabkyle04

I have the mark levinson stereo in my 07 ES350 w/ ultra luxury package and for a while now there has been a profound rattle in the back, not all the time but it has gotten worse over time. when I turn up the sub in the back and play hip hop tunes, the woofer sounds like it's going to explode, it's all distorted and stuff but idk if it's blown. I was going to take it by lexus also and see what they could do. Does anyone have any insight on this problem of mine? I also don't want to be putting aftermarket in!

also I am having a lot of problems with my driver and passenger door panels rattling to no end. the speakers sound amazing but now the doors are rattling every time strong bass is applied. I wouldn't expect a car that cost 44,000 dollars to be having so much rattling with the stereo.

What should I do??? Please help!

Dash rattles are a well known problem, so much so, that the dealerships have TSB's on how to take care of them. It sounds like you may have some blown speakers. Let them take care of it, and they should give you a loaner while the car is being repaired. Describe the problems as accurately as you can, especially on how they can reproduce the problems.

You may have to return the car for a second or even third time to fully repair the rattles.

Dash rattles are a well known problem, so much so, that the dealerships have TSB's on how to take care of them. It sounds like you may have some blown speakers. Let them take care of it, and they should give you a loaner while the car is being repaired. Describe the problems as accurately as you can, especially on how they can reproduce the problems.

You may have to return the car for a second or even third time to fully repair the rattles.

That's good to know, thanks! I'll definitely make mention of those things! The only issue would be the loaner car because I'm 18 and I don't believe I am allowed to take one :P

That's good to know, thanks! I'll definitely make mention of those things! The only issue would be the loaner car because I'm 18 and I don't believe I am allowed to take one :P

I would argue that. If you are old enough to purchase a LEXUS vehicle, assuming your name is on the registration, then the dealership should be willing to accomodate you with a loaner car. You can serve in the US military and you can vote, you should be able to secure a loaner.

I would argue that. If you are old enough to purchase a LEXUS vehicle, assuming your name is on the registration, then the dealership should be willing to accomodate you with a loaner car. You can serve in the US military and you can vote, you should be able to secure a loaner.

Not true. You can't even rent a vehicle from the major rental agencies at 18 years old. Dealership loaners are generally covered under insurance policies that will not provide coverage to people under a certain age, like the major rental agencies.

:lol: No problem no loaner needed. With this beautiful car go out to a nigh-club, hook up , aqnd get someone to drop u off and drive you around for the day :lol: