95 Sc400- Air Conditioning Not Working

My Air quite working at the end of last summer. It's not the fuse as in other discussions as the lighter still works, so I had some diagnotics run and the results are:

Refrigerant level appears fully charged

Check why compressor not cutting in. Trace back to compressor clutch magnetic relay. Power going to the relay but no ground request from ECM module to relay to allow compressor clutch to magnitize. Diagnotics require replacing the ECM and retesting system.

Before I take this to Lexus what can I expect to pay to replace the ECM? I find parts in Canada re quite inflated and have ordered from the US, any suggestions where to order a new ECM?

Thanks for any help or suggestions

My 92 sc400's AC also is getting weak. It takes a long time for the AC to get cold. Could my problem also be a bad low pressure sensor? And where is it located? Easy access? And how much? Thanks in advance!

check low pressure sensor, i went through the same thing a bit ago, and it didnt take very much refrigerant to overcome sensor. Just a few ounces got it working.