F Sport Parts - Anyone Done This Yet?

We just bought an 08 is 250 and had them install the muffler and F series wheels. The car came with the X package and we opted to install the rear spoiler. We were the first to have the F stuff in sacramento which felt nice for a week or so. When I asked the dealer Id like to have my stock exhaust back they questioned why I would want it.....? Its brand new. You'll see it on ebay or craigs list soon. The exhaust has a nice tone and its not an annoying vibrating humm that you hear with alot of aftermarket exhausts. Clear bra is next.

What was the cost for parts and installation? We are all curious :) How about some pics?

We just bought an 08 is 250 and had them install the muffler and F series wheels. The car came with the X package and we opted to install the rear spoiler. We were the first to have the F stuff in sacramento which felt nice for a week or so. When I asked the dealer Id like to have my stock exhaust back they questioned why I would want it.....? Its brand new. You'll see it on ebay or craigs list soon. The exhaust has a nice tone and its not an annoying vibrating humm that you hear with alot of aftermarket exhausts. Clear bra is next.

What was the cost for parts and installation? We are all curious :) How about some pics?

I found the extended vehicle coverage and accessories page and noticed they charged me for the permaplate $795, Lo Jack $519, Fsport wheels w/exchange of x package wheels $3700, xm radio $671 but no mention of the F sport exahust. And on the installation paper it shows everything paid via internal n/c. I can't find the paper that shows I purchased the exhaust???? Im not sure how to load images. I have some on the computer. help?

• 2 weeks later...
I just had the F-Sport springs installed. They're much stiffer than stock, and the increased stiffness really shows when going over speed bumps. I haven't had a chance to really push the car yet, but from the few corners I did throw the car through, handling is much better. This is how our cars should have come stock.

how much did you pay for the springs?

thanks.

I just had the F-Sport springs installed. They're much stiffer than stock, and the increased stiffness really shows when going over speed bumps. I haven't had a chance to really push the car yet, but from the few corners I did throw the car through, handling is much better. This is how our cars should have come stock.

how much did you pay for the springs?

thanks.

I paid $250 shipped from Sewell Lexus. This was when they were offering a special sale before the F-sport parts were actually released. They still have the promo code up, but I'm not sure how much of a discount it would get you. The dealer wanted me to pay $880 for installation and alignment. Since the over the counter warranty on the springs is longer than the factory warranty I have left on the car, I opted to have them installed at my not-so-local mechanic. I ended up paying $250 total for install and alignment.