Gs 430/460 Handling

Hello -

I am about to invest in a GS 460. I really want some help here. I have heard conflicting views on the the handling of Lexus GS 460/430. Some have said its great - not a BMW but pretty good for a Lexus, will really enjoy it. But an equal number of people have said, no where near a German car..very cushy and soft and no fun at all.

Can some GS 430/460 owners give a fair perspective on the handling of the car.

Thanks,

Farhan

Seriously, its not close to a BMW in handling. If you want a car that handles like a BMW, then you need to buy a BMW. If you want something that almost handle as well as a BMW, then you need to look at Audi and Infinity. Then again, BMW's inerior is not as nice, cost $10000+ more and its not as luxurious as a Lexus.

Seriously, its not close to a BMW in handling. If you want a car that handles like a BMW, then you need to buy a BMW. If you want something that almost handle as well as a BMW, then you need to look at Audi and Infinity. Then again, BMW's inerior is not as nice, cost $10000+ more and its not as luxurious as a Lexus.

x2

nicely said.

There really is no comparison with a Lexus and BMW in my opinion. Lexus is known for luxury, BMW is not. BMW is known for sport, Lexus is not. If you aren't too concerned about luxury, but want a sporty car, the BMW is the way to go and vice versa.

I have been driving a 2004 BMW 540 M Sport (with M suspension) for the past few years. I just started driving my new GS350 about 6 weeks ago. The other day I was on a freeway interchange I can usually breeze through in my BMW at 60 MPH. Attempting the same interchange at about 55 MPH in my GS350 nearly ended me in a ditch. The GS350 is a Luxury Land Yacht when it comes to handling.....

Lol, who in the right mind would compare a Lexus to a BMW M series. Wait until the GS-F come out in 3 years then you can compare, but I think the M will still handle better than the GS-F.