Oem Wheels

:huh:

I recently purchased new chrome wheels for my new LS 460. I have the OEM wheels. Any idea on how to go about selling them other than setting up a google site/

I would sell them on EBAY.

Why not sell them here? Just abide by the forum guidelines. I listed my LS430 used wheels on this forum and sold them real quick. My buyer was within 20 miles of my home & we settled on a cash transaction. You never know who may be shopping for what you're selling. Good luck to you.

John

Sorry, those are some ugly A@@ wheels. I wish you luck. You should negotiate at purchsase. Although it depends on your color choice. The darker the color the more chrome makes a huge difference, as the car has a lot of chrome that shows with the chrome wheels. IMHO :D On white or gold or green stock is okay. Just me.

:huh:

I recently purchased new chrome wheels for my new LS 460. I have the OEM wheels. Any idea on how to go about selling them other than setting up a google site/

Good luck getting much of anything for the OEM wheels. I sold mine on ebay and got $100 for all 4. I would either keep them as extras or give them away.

• 2 weeks later...