Gps Tracker

Hi everyone. Does anyone know of any good GPS car tracking system. I was seeing a show on TV called "It Takes a Thief" and they mentioned a GPS car tracker to track your car and alert you if your car goes outside of a specified perimeter, you can also remotely turn off the car, unlock and lock the car, etc... Does someone have something like this installed on their car that they recommend. I would like to get one for my 2002 GS300 and my wifes 2004 Honda Accord. Thanks.

the real ? alex is he just wanting it to keep tabs on his wife or the cars.......cause who puts a gps tracker on a 2004 honda accord? wouldnt think the cost/benefits would be worth it! insurance is cheap and will replace that one easily!

the real ? alex is he just wanting it to keep tabs on his wife or the cars.......cause who puts a gps tracker on a 2004 honda accord? wouldnt think the cost/benefits would be worth it! insurance is cheap and will replace that one easily!

lollllllllllll nice.

i saw hogan put a tracker on his daughters car to see if she was lying to him a while back ago. like i said interesting topic.

You may want to look up commercial truck tracking services. I know the one we use at work would allow you to look up the driver's history of location, time spent idle in same location, time spent driving, at what speed, etc.

The ability to kill the ignition, remote lock/unlock, etc would involve a much bigger install than just a simple GPS box as in lojack.

whose hogan and man apparantally he got some trust issues with his daughter! the lojack can cutt everything is monitored 24hrs a day 7days a week! they kinda costly but i hear u get a great insurance discount for them! maybe the trade off is worth it! hope that helps

whose hogan and man apparantally he got some trust issues with his daughter! the lojack can cutt everything is monitored 24hrs a day 7days a week! they kinda costly but i hear u get a great insurance discount for them! maybe the trade off is worth it! hope that helps

hulk hogan the richest wrestler

oh i didnt know he did that with his daughter, thats desperately sad. especially with all the camera crwes they have y couldnt he use them to follow her?

i still say try lojack man

• 4 weeks later...

yeah i recommended himgetting a lojack about a month ago! i think he really just wants to track his wife or what not!

brian-

good to b back on the forum after missing 6 days with a minor surgery for 2 pinched nerves! anyone miss me?

• 15 years later...

I have a 2002 Lexus g300, and the day before yesterday it gotten stolen, now is there anything I could do to track it down??? Please someone HELP ME IM DIEING FOR ANSWERS..

On 3/21/2008 at 1:54 PM, Step Hen said:

You may want to look up commercial truck tracking services. I know the one we use at work would allow you to look up the driver's history of location, time spent idle in same location, time spent driving, at what speed, etc.

The ability to kill the ignition, remote lock/unlock, etc would involve a much bigger install than just a simple GPS box as in lojack.

So I'm not trying to do the monthly thing right now, I will think about that afterwards but right now, right Im looking for something that can actually track the car right now, right now ..and this company will do its job on tracking the vehicle for me withing 24hours.

On 3/21/2008 at 1:54 PM, Step Hen said: