Adjusting Rpm Level

Does anyone know where's the RPM adjusting level located in the engine somewhere?

When my 2004 GS430 in park "P" the RPM is about in between 0-1 which is fine, but when I put it in Drive "D" and stop at a red light or non-moving. The RPM is below half way of 0-1 and that make my car a vibrate a little bit. I would like to adjust the level a little higher, but dunno how to locate the leveling in the engine area. Help is appreciate it.

Does anyone know where's the RPM adjusting level located in the engine somewhere?

When my 2004 GS430 in park "P" the RPM is about in between 0-1 which is fine, but when I put it in Drive "D" and stop at a red light or non-moving. The RPM is below half way of 0-1 and that make my car a vibrate a little bit. I would like to adjust the level a little higher, but dunno how to locate the leveling in the engine area. Help is appreciate it.

I would check your throttle body, could be dirty.. then your motor mounts.. There is not an adjustment for idle RPM.

BP

thats not really a problem and it has nothing to do with the rpm. when its in P or N that means the engine is spinning without being in gear but once u put it in gear the gears spin as well which makes the vibration. lowering it or raising it will mess up more than you intended. dont worry about it and enjoy the car, if ur more picker than my ex gf (which is the reason i cant stand her) then have your gears looked at.

Sounds like your TPS needs adjusting.

throttle_position_sensor_GS.pdf

Sounds like your TPS needs adjusting.

I think that it. Thanks dcfish for the info, but for how to go about fixing it is another story. I don't even know how to do any of that. I wonder how much the dealer charge you to get it fix?