Ball Joint Failure - Pics

You will not get much help over here.. there are a bunch of newbies here.. I would stay over at CL...

BP

That,s a bummer seeing a ball joint shot, Hope the best service for a full recovery :cheers:

Yeah, Newbie here, Wait who is that guy calling us newbie? Oh yeah he's a newbie :lol::lol::lol: Welcome to the club :cheers:

You will not get much help over here.. there are a bunch of newbies here.. I would stay over at CL...

BP

That,s a bummer seeing a ball joint shot, Hope the best service for a full recovery :cheers:

Yeah, Newbie here, Wait who is that guy calling us newbie? Oh yeah he's a newbie :lol::lol::lol: Welcome to the club :cheers:

Yeah, really. What do we know?

Seriously, I have to wonder. If a car were having it's annual inspections (assuming they are mandatory where cmOnkey lives) isn't it likely that this ball joint should have shown up as loose, a long time before it failed?

damn thats pretty bad, i didnt really think it could mess up ur fender. anyways i gotta get mines changed too, the guy at the alignment shop said they need to be replaced 6 months ago and i still havent touched it. anyone know what brand/make to go with? and whats a good price, how much will they cost??????

damn thats pretty bad, i didnt really think it could mess up ur fender. anyways i gotta get mines changed too, the guy at the alignment shop said they need to be replaced 6 months ago and i still havent touched it. anyone know what brand/make to go with? and whats a good price, how much will they cost??????

Buy OEM balljoints, They are around $75.00 apiece online.