Need Replacement Rx350 Rear Bumper Parking Light - Where To Get For Ch

hi all, someone left me a present by smashing in on of the lower rear parking lights on the back of my new rx350 at the mall today. :censored: (the tiny red ones at the bottom of the rear bumper).

i need to order a replacement. was told by a friend who used to work at a body shop that they are about (CDN) 180$ list (if they are the same as the the old rx330)

was looking for options online, lowest i found was 90$ US per light. anyone know where I can get an after market one cheaper? (was already on ebay, no luck)

the light in the attached picture with the arrows pointed to it.

thanks

P

post-14220-1203402399_thumb.jpg

hi all, someone left me a present by smashing in on of the lower rear parking lights on the back of my new rx350 at the mall today. :censored: (the tiny red ones at the bottom of the rear bumper).

i need to order a replacement. was told by a friend who used to work at a body shop that they are about (CDN) 180$ list (if they are the same as the the old rx330)

was looking for options online, lowest i found was 90$ US per light. anyone know where I can get an after market one cheaper? (was already on ebay, no luck)

thanks

P

Try here http://www.lexpartsonline.com/ :D :D :D

• 3 months later...

thanks

P

http://motors.shop.ebay.com/Parts-Accessor...sZ6000QQ_ssovZ1